PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for ONE 5mm Tortoise Patent Leather Bracelet with Magnetic Cuff only.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: PATENT LEATHER BRACELET
- Handmade in Massachusetts with genuine tortoise patent leather (5mm)
- Antique brass half cuff clasp is magnetic for simple but secure closure
- Meant to be worn fitted - see details below for sizing instructions
This tortoise patent leather cuff bracelet features an antique brass half cuff magnetic clasp. It’s the perfect bracelet to wear by itself for a simple jewelry look or use as a stacking bracelet with other bracelets in your collection. The 5mm leather features a lovely delicate pattern that’s still neutral, and the slightly glossy patent leather finish offers a unique shine.
Whether you’re headed to the office, a date night out or just want to look and feel good while staying in, this simple thin tortoise leather bracelet for women offers timeless, minimalist style.
The antique brass half cuff magnetic clasp adds unique interest to this piece. While wearing the cuff, half of the leather and half of the metal clasp should be showing on the top of the wrist.
- Made from genuine tortoise patent leather, 5mm wide
- Antique half cuff clasp features magnetic closure
- This cuff is lead free and nickel free
This patent leather bracelet is meant to be fitted. It is not meant to spin while wearing it. Half leather and half of the metal should show on top while wearing it.
Our cuffs are available in size 6 and size 6.5. All sizes are based on inside measurement.
To ensure proper sizing, please follow the instructions below:
- Step One: Use a fabric tape measure to wrap snugly around your wrist, including the bump/bone of your wrist.
- Step Two: Add ¼” to your wrist measurement.
- Step Three: Choose the size closest to your final measurement - either 6” or 6.5”.
This tortoise patent leather bracelet is shipped in a cloth drawstring bag emblazoned with a Lindsay Jordan Handmade logo. The packaging is gifting-ready and perfect for sending to friends and family when you can’t be together for an anniversary, birthday or holiday event.