PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for ONE Camouflage Oil Cloth Backpack Shoulder Bag only.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Large Camouflage Oil Cloth Backpack Shoulder Bag
- Handmade in Massachusetts with genuine leather and camouflage oil cloth fabric
- Perfect for a day of shopping or hands-free transport of your essential items
- Adjustable leather straps offer a customized fit & secure closure to keep items safe
This camouflage oil cloth backpack shoulder bag features genuine leather adjustable straps and a large zippered main pocket. This tote bag was designed for busy women on the go, allowing you to easily carry all the essentials while leaving your hands free for other activities.
The oil cloth fabric is lightweight and the backpack straps offer equal weight distribution when carrying heavier items, making it easier on your back than a traditional purse. The handmade leather backpack straps are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit. A genuine leather handle at the top of the bag makes it easy to hang up at home or on the go. If your shoulders need a break, the top handle also allows for easy carrying.
This camouflage oil cloth backpack shoulder bag has plenty of space for your cell phone, wallet, keys, and other small items without weighing you down - perfect for a day on the go with friends or family.
The small front zippered pocket is the perfect place to store your cell phone, keys or any other items you need to have easily accessible. Because the zippered pouch lays underneath the backpack’s large flap closure - made from tan and black striped grainsack - your most important items can stay secure on even the busiest of days.
The large, zippered main body of the bag is perfect for keeping larger items secured - and even fits an LJH crossbody purse!
- Genuine leather adjustable straps
- Antique brass rivets
- Grain sack material on backpack top flap
- Oil cloth main body
- Top zipper opening: 7-1/2” W
- Front zippered pocket: 7”L x 4-1/2”D
- Adjustable shoulder straps: 34”L x 3/4”W
- Shortens to 32” L or 30” L.
CARE FOR YOUR LARGE OIL CLOTH BACKPACK SHOULDER BAG
Use a leather cleaner to clean straps. Oil cloth fabric can be wiped down with a damp cloth for cleaning. Do not leave in direct sunlight or in a hot car for extended periods.